In business, it's important to see the big financial picture. With First Bank Business eBanking, all the information you need to make the best decisions is available in one place, secure and online. With 24/7 access, you and your team can handle routine matters efficiently and react quickly when circumstances require.
- Check balances in real time.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- View check images and your transaction history.
- Make electronic bill payments and schedule future payments.
- Issue stop payment orders.
- Receive alerts about account balances and transactions.
- Download account data to commercial software for deeper analysis.
- Authorize others in your business to use Business eBanking page and determine their level of access.
Depending on the size of your business and the complexity of your finances, you have unique Business eBanking needs. First Bank offers three digital banking packages with a variety of features. Click on the demo with commonly used services for that package in the grid below to review.
|Package Demos||Single Demo||Flexible Demo||Premier Demo|
|# OF USERS||Single User||Multiple Users||Multiple Users|
|Security Authentication (Voice or Text)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Physical Hard Token Service||Available||Available||Available|
|Number of Accounts Included||3||6||10|
|Maximum Number of Accounts||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|BeB Inactivity Fees||Yes|
|Account Transaction Activity||Yes|
|Account & Balance Activity||Basic||Standard||Premium|
(includes Forecast Balancing and the ability to Save Reports)
|Incoming Wire Report||Yes||Yes||Yes|
ACH Services **
- Traditional ACH **
- Same Day ACH **
- International ACH (IAT) Transactions **
- Electronic Invoicing
- Integrated Receivables
- Account Reconciliation
- Expedited Sameday or Overnight payments available
- B2B or B2C Payments
- Payments (Regular and Principal only)
- Loan Advances **
Positive Pay Services **
- ACH Positive Pay **
- (Traditional) Positive Pay **
- Payee Positive Pay **
- Reverse Positive Pay **
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Mobile Deposit via Business eBanking app
- Corporate Mobile Deposit via RDC Service **
- Single or Multi-Feed desktop scanner RDC service **
- International USD and FX
** Contact a Treasury Management Officer to assist you with these products.