Hectic schedules and busy days need the convenience of banking on the go. Whether you're traveling for work or vacation, out for a walk, shopping, or stepping out on the town, simply download the First Bank On The Go mobile app, bring your smartphone with you, and get your banking tasks done.
With our new, powerful mobile app, taking care of all your financial business is a snap.
- Download the new First Bank On The Go mobile app for Android or Apple phones free from Google Play or the App Store.
- Bank when on an iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Check balances and easily schedule recurring or future-dated transfers.
- View account history, pending transactions, and images of cleared checks.
- Pay bills, add payees, and view/cancel pending payments, with just a few clicks.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit.
- Send money to a friend or colleague with Pay People (formerly People Pay).
- Enjoy easy access to eStatements while on the go.
- Locate your nearest First Bank branch, location, or ATM/ITM.
- Stay connected to First Bank with secure messaging while on the go.
- Update your email, phone number, and more whenever you want.
- Make secure, contactless purchases using Apple Pay®.
- Save time with debit card management, new card activation, debit card PIN changes, and more while on the go.
It's a snap to deposit your paycheck. Standing in line is no longer necessary when depositing most domestic checks. With a couple clicks of a mobile device camera, you capture check images and fast-track funds into First Bank accounts. That means quicker access to money when you need it.
- Deposit checks from anywhere.
- Start by signing up for eBanking and downloading our free mobile app.
- Use the mobile app with most Apple and Android devices.
- Accepts most domestic checks, including payroll, business, and personal checks from friends and family
- Receive email confirmation when your check has been received and accepted.
- Avoid bank fees when using Mobile Deposit. Messaging and data rates may apply.
Staying on top of your bank account just makes good financial sense. Take control of your finances by setting up email or text alerts to help keep you on top of your account activity.
- Account Alerts notify you when your balance is below a designated level and when a large deposit is made at or above a designated level.
- Bill Pay Alerts tell you when payees have been established, when eBills have been received – or need to be paid – and when certain payments have been processed.
- Pay People Alerts inform you if your payment failed, if a payment is scheduled, or if a Pay People recipient has been added or their contact information changed.
- Service Alerts notify you if the information in your account profile has been changed and when a new online eStatement is available.
- Debit Card Alerts tell you if your card was used at designated merchant types, if a purchase has been declined, or if fraudulent activity is suspected.