As busy as we all are, things tend to pile up around us. But, your financial data is too important to get mixed in with all those other papers you have to handle. When you receive monthly statements online, you can more easily review your balances, transactions, and spending patterns, all of which will make you a better money manager.
- Do something positive for the environment and eliminate paper statements.
- Receive an email or text alert when your statement is available.
- Get access to eStatements several days ahead of when a paper statement would arrive.
- Avoid the risk of mailed paper statements being lost or stolen.
- Accumulate up to 13 months of statement history to securely view, print, save, and analyze.
- Switch to eStatements in eBanking.
Signing up is easy!
You may elect to receive electronic statements during your online enrollment. If you already have an online account, log in and access the Customer Service tab, Change Statement Delivery Method, then change the method to ‘Online’ and agree to the terms.
eStatements without check images are free. Statements with images included are $1 per statement cycle.
24 months. We also recommend saving an electronic copy to your computer for long term retention.
Simply log in to eBanking. Under the ‘Customer Service’ tab, click on Change statement delivery method. Change the Delivery Method to ‘Paper’. *
*Please note there may be a monthly paper statement fee for your product type.