When it comes to investing, some people prefer to be in control of their money and manage their own investments. Others prefer to work with a financial advisor. Regardless, a second opinion is typically a good idea. As a valued First Bank client, we’re always looking out for you, so let one of our trusted financial advisors take a second look for you. And if you qualify, with First Bank's Portfolio Analyzer, you'll receive a high-quality, one-time portfolio review that will help you with your investment decision making, help you analyze your retirement income plan, and feel more comfortable about your financial future.
The Portfolio Analyzer will:
- Confirm that your goals, objectives, and risk tolerance align.
- Review the quality of your individual investments.
- Suggest better alternatives that support your objectives.
- Perform a stress test to show how your portfolio may respond to future market scenarios as well as during past volatile periods.
To get started:
- Fill out the form below.
- Once you submit your information, a First Bank Wealth Management advisor will reach out to you and ask you to provide additional details.
- Once the additional information is received, the analysis will be generated, a financial advisor will review the results, and a recommended strategy will be provided.
*Investment and insurance products are offered through OSAIC INSTITUTIONS, INC., Member FINRA/SIPC. Osaic Institutions and First Bank are not affiliated. Osaic Institutions does insurance business in California as Osaic Institutions Insurance Agency, CA Agency License #OH30186. Products and investment advisory services made available through Osaic Institutions are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. First Bank Wealth Management is a trade name of First Bank, and certain products and services are provided through First Bank, and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Neither Osaic Institutions or First Bank, nor any of their affiliates or financial advisors, provide legal, tax, or accounting advice. You should consult your legal and/or tax advisors before making any financial decisions. Use FINRA’s BrokerCheck to learn about the professional background, certifications, licenses, and any regulatory violations or complaints for any financial advisor.