When you need access to extra cash fast, it's nice to know there's something in reserve that’s ready when you need it. With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), you can pay the tuition, fix a transmission, consolidate higher-interest debt, and upgrade the kitchen, all from the same loan funds. In short, you’ll have extra cash available whenever you need it – and for whatever you choose.
- Get a credit line of up to 80% of your home's equity.
- Pay interest only on the money you've actually used.
- Take up to 15 years to repay principal after draw period ends.
- No closing cost on Lines up to $500,000 for standard documentation.
- Access money easily at First Bank locations, with checks, or through eBanking.
Utilize your Existing Home Equity Line of Credit.
Already secured a First Bank Home Equity Line of Credit? It was a wise financial decision! Since you already have the purchasing power of a First Bank HELOC, you can use that money on a variety of projects or big purchases. Plus, you can even use your existing HELOC to consolidate higher-interest credit card balances!
Your HELOC also has these great benefits:
- No prepayment penalty, so you can pay it off early
- Only pay interest on what you use
You work hard and your First Bank HELOC is ready to go, so put your home's equity to work for you and check some projects off your to-do list.
Ready to get access to the cash you need? Simply login to eBanking and transfer the funds you need, use the HELOC checks provided to you, visit a First Bank location, or contact the First Bank Service Center at 800-760-2265.
Fixed Rate Advance Options
As interest rates continue to rise, consider a Fixed Rate Advance on your First Bank Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Make use of the money and take advantage of Fixed Rate Advance options during a 10-year draw period.
- Convert all, or part, of your variable-rate Home Equity Line of Credit balance into a fixed rate.
- Even if your variable rate increases, the payment of your converted (fixed rate) part stays the same.
Ready to Take Advantage of a Fixed Rate Advance?
It's easy! Simply contact your First Bank banker or visit a First Bank location. You may also contact the First Bank Service Center at 800-760-2265.