You know best when those tuition and tax bills are due. You know best when you might need a bigger car or a new roof. With Certificates of Deposit, you have the freedom to create a savings plan that lines up with your personal realities. The other big benefit? A high fixed rate, which means you know from the start you're going to come out way ahead of the game.
- Open your high-yield account with as little as $1,000.
- Choose CD terms ranging from 7 days to 5 years.
- Know in advance that you'll earn more than you would with most traditional savings accounts.
- Do research that will show that longer-term CDs generally pay even higher rates.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with FDIC insurance.