It sounds sort of complicated. State and local housing agencies sell revenue bonds to raise money for subsidized mortgages. But you don't have to learn all the details. It's enough to know that First Bank will guide you through the application process and help make owning a home more affordable than you ever dreamed it could be.
- Qualify for the program if you're a first-time homeowner.
- Missouri residents borrow through MHDC, Illinois through IHDA, and California through CALHFA.
- Save thousands with lower interest rates than conventional or FHA loans.
- Get the stability of a 30-year loan with locked in monthly payments.
- Take advantage of potential down payment and/or closing cost assistance.